For those who don’t want to cruise but want a tropical get away with like minded women. This little escape might be just what you need. A few days of warmer weather, fun and friendship plus a little scrapbooking thrown in if you choose. Staying at the gorgeous Griya Santrian, a 4-star beach resort, located on a white sand stretch of Sanur beach and is within easy walking distance to local shops for those who need a little retail therapy.
Overlooking the beach, the resort restaurant offers a tropical dining experience for both lunches and Dinners otherwise for those more adventurous there are many other eating options also within walking distance.
Scrapbooking is optional but three workshops will be offered – or just come for the fun and friendship.
Sometimes we just need an excuse to escape.
Cost: from $550p/p based on TWIN share GARDEN room.
– Welcome drink on arrival
– Welcome Gift
– Breakfast x 4 (Tues – Fri)
– Balinese Cultural Welcome Dinner and Entertainment (Balinese Dance)
– 3 days use of conference room (classes times TBA)
– Bus Hire for afternoon tour to Ulawutu Temple, GWK Cultural Park
and sunset dinner (Extrance fees and meal costs not included) *
*Actual tour details to be finalised closer to trip and subject to change.
– Scrapbooking 3 workshops/classes – additional cost
– Extend your stay prior or after retreat.
Download PDF for further details HERE