No products in the cart.
The Top End Australian Cruise
Join Melissa, owner Unmistakable Creations and Jennifer Hedger from Dusty Attic on this awesome 16 night adventure around the top end of this great land of ours Australia. Not only will you get to participate in some awesome inspiring scrapbooking classes, this is the perfect cruise to unwind and relax with 9 sea days and visiting 5 different ports on our way around the top end of Australia to Perth. This is a great one for all our Western Australian friends who then won’t need to get a flight home from Sydney.
Being the Radiance it is a smaller ship therefore Limited Class places are available. Scrapbooking group is limited to 30, so don’t miss out and book in early. Welcome to bring husbands, family or friends who aren’t participating in classes and take advantage of the great group rate.
Welcome aboard Radiance of the Seas for this awesome 16 night adventure around the top end of Australia.
The newly renovated Radiance of the Seas provides a dazzling at-sea experience with floor-to-ceiling glass walls will take your breath away. With acres of glass enclosing the nine-story central atrium, elevators facing the sea, and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, you’ll never be at a loss for an incredible view. Plus, they have just added eight new dining experiences, ranging from casual eats at Boardwalk Doghouse, to the family-style Italian fare at Giovanni’s Table, to the sizzling skewers of Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse.
Other new features include VIP guest lounges, and an outdoor, poolside movie screen showing first-run movies day and night. Whether you seek adventurous activities, relaxing moments, or fine fare, Radiance of the Seas has the features to please every taste.
Departing Sydney 9th February, 2020 and returning to FREMANTLE 25th February, 2020
Prices below are per person, based on a TWIN SHARE – Please request prices for 3rd /4th person or Single Supplement
Prices p/p from*
PLUS Workshop Fee: Scrapbooking $550 CLASS DETAILS TBA
*prices subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at anytime from RCC
OUR PRICES INCLUDED
- Gratuities, Port Fees and taxes
- Accommodation with private ensuite
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- All meals (alcohol additional – drink packages available onboard)
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- All onboard entertainment and shows
- Musical stage shows
- Special guest entertainers
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Inspiring Scrapbook Classes (number of classes dependant on sea days)
- Use of PRIVATE room – Convention Centre 24/7
- Welcome Gift
- Prizes and giveaway
- Classes on the mornings of cruising days (some cruises may offer additional classes in afternoons)
- Spectacular ports of call
*Optional Shore Excursions are available
BOOKINGS / DEPOSITS / PAYMENTS
Bookings are made by completing the below online booking form which will be directed to Geelong Travel where an agent will contact you to confirm and discuss cabin requirements.
A $200 deposit will be required to guarantee your position and this is payable to Geelong Travel. You will receive a reservation number once you have directly paid them the deposit. Full payment for balance of cruise/any other travel arrangements made and the scrapbooking portion is payable and due by the date indicated on your invoice.
This information will be provided to booked in guests closer to the travel date.
You will need to bring along a normal basic scrapbooking tool kit. Similar to what you would bring to any retreat.
Items to definitely include:
- craft matt – needs only to be a small A4 mat but something to use with your craft knife.
- craft knife
- small scissors (blades to be no longer than 4″)
- edge distressor
- adhesives….lots of them (include tape runners/adhesive tape and glues for embellishments)
Optional Extra’s (not necessary but certainly helps if you have them
- mini mister
- baby wipes (to clean up your area and hands) – no taps in the conference room to wash hands.
You will be given kits for each class so its not necessary to bring along other scrapbooking products unless you have something specific in mind you want to work on whilst away.
Closer to the sailing date I will give you photograph requirements which you can either bring from home or cut up white card stock to relevant sizes so you can use on layouts and replace with a real photo when you have a suitable one.