No products in the cart.
Welcome aboard CELEBRITY SOLSTICE for this 13 Night adventure.
Celebrity Solstice® is one of the Celebrity Lines most decorated ships. So it’s no wonder that it’s full of “firsts.” The first Lawn Club at sea. The first Hot Glass Show℠. The first cruise line to have five women, known as “the Leading Ladies℠,” redesign its staterooms. Their passion for outstanding cuisine takes the onboard dining experience to a whole new level. But luxurious staterooms and specialty restaurants are only part of this ship’s charm. Celebrity Solstice also features Canyon Ranch SpaClub® and fitness center.
When you aren’t in the conference centre being spoilt with inspiring classes and the latest products and techniques, you can pamper yourself with spa treatments or push yourself in a workout with one of our expert trainers. If only life on land were as good as life on board this exceptional vessel.
Departing Sydney 1 April 2020 – 14th April – 2020 Departing and returning from Auckland New Zealand
Prices below are per person based on a TWIN SHARE – Please request prices for 3rd /4th person or Single Supplement
5 Sea Days – 7 Ports
Prices p/p from*
$ tbc Oceanview – price on enquiry from Geelong Travel
Workshop Fee: Scrapbooking $500
*prices subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at anytime from Celebrity
OUR PRICES INCLUDED
- Gratuities, Port Fees and taxes
- Accommodation with private ensuite
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- All meals (alcohol additional – drink packages available onboard)
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- All onboard entertainment and shows
- Musical stage shows
- Special guest entertainers
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Inspiring Scrapbook Classes (number of classes dependant on sea days)
- Use of PRIVATE room – Convention Centre 24/7
- Welcome Gift
- Prizes and giveaway
- Classes on the mornings of cruising days (some cruises may offer additional classes in afternoons)
- Spectacular ports of call
*Optional Shore Excursions are available
BOOKINGS / DEPOSITS / PAYMENTS
Bookings are made by completing the below online booking form which will be directed to Geelong Travel where an agent will contact you to confirm and discuss cabin requirements.
A $200 deposit will be required to guarantee your position and this is payable to Geelong Travel. You will receive a reservation number once you have directly paid them the deposit. Full payment for balance of cruise/any other travel arrangements made and the scrapbooking portion is payable and due by the date indicated on your invoice.
This information will be provided to booked in guests closer to the travel date.
You will need to bring along a normal basic scrapbooking tool kit. Similar to what you would bring to any retreat.
Items to definitely include:
- craft matt – needs only to be a small A4 mat but something to use with your craft knife.
- craft knife
- small scissors (blades to be no longer than 4″)
- edge distressor
- adhesives….lots of them (include tape runners/adhesive tape and glues for embellishments)
Optional Extra’s (not necessary but certainly helps if you have them
- mini mister
- baby wipes (to clean up your area and hands) – no taps in the conference room to wash hands.
You will be given kits for each class so its not necessary to bring along other scrapbooking products unless you have something specific in mind you want to work on whilst away.
Closer to the sailing date I will give you photograph requirements which you can either bring from home or cut up white card stock to relevant sizes so you can use on layouts and replace with a real photo when you have a suitable one.