No products in the cart.
Join Unmistakable Creations as we head back over to New Zealand again for a 9 Nights adventure onboard the HUGE new OVATION of the Seas.
As well as creating some wonderful memories, completing wonderful projects to take home to share with your friends, you will get to explore this magnificent ship – one that you may never want to leave.
Welcome aboard Ovation of the Seas for this 9 Nights adventure.
Set sail for the ultimate exotic adventure on one of the world’s most innovative ships— Ovation of the Seas®. It’s game changers, space age spaces, dining that defies the imagination and edge-of-your-seat entertainment onboard
Ovation of the Seas® opens up exotic shores — plus a world of new experiences onboard. 300-foot-high views from the North Star®. Transformative spaces like Two70®. Roller skating and bumper cars at SeaPlex®. Restaurants like Jamie’s Italian by Jamie Oliver and Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, plus the robotic bartenders of Bionic Bar®— all only on Royal Caribbean®.
Departing Sydney 20th – 29th October 2019
Prices below are per person, based on a TWIN SHARE – Please request prices for 3rd /4th person or Single Supplement
Prices p/p from*
Workshop Fee: Scrapbooking *$450 tbc
*prices subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at anytime from RCC
OUR PRICES INCLUDED
- Gratuities, Port Fees and taxes
- Accommodation with private ensuite
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- All meals (alcohol additional – drink packages available onboard)
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- All onboard entertainment and shows
- Musical stage shows
- Special guest entertainers
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Inspiring Scrapbook Classes (number of classes dependant on sea days)
- Use of PRIVATE room – Convention Centre 24/7
- Welcome Gift
- Prizes and giveaway
- Classes on the mornings of cruising days (some cruises may offer additional classes in afternoons)
- Spectacular ports of call
*Optional Shore Excursions are available
BOOKINGS / DEPOSITS / PAYMENTS
Bookings are made by completing the below online booking form which will be directed to Geelong Travel where an agent will contact you to confirm and discuss cabin requirements.
A $200 deposit will be required to guarantee your position and this is payable to Geelong Travel. You will receive a reservation number once you have directly paid them the deposit. Full payment for balance of cruise/any other travel arrangements made and the scrapbooking portion is payable and due by the date indicated on your invoice.
This information will be provided to booked in guests closer to the travel date.
You will need to bring along a normal basic scrapbooking tool kit. Similar to what you would bring to any retreat.
Items to definitely include:
- craft matt – needs only to be a small A4 mat but something to use with your craft knife.
- craft knife
- small scissors (blades to be no longer than 4″)
- edge distressor
- adhesives….lots of them (include tape runners/adhesive tape and glues for embellishments)
Optional Extra’s (not necessary but certainly helps if you have them
- mini mister
- baby wipes (to clean up your area and hands) – no taps in the conference room to wash hands.
You will be given kits for each class so its not necessary to bring along other scrapbooking products unless you have something specific in mind you want to work on whilst away.
Closer to the sailing date you will be given more detailed list of requirements.
In regards to photograph requirements which you can either bring from home or cut up white card stock to relevant sizes so you can use on layouts and replace with a real photo when you have a suitable one.